Go! Towel is a Santa Monica, California-based company that distributes a compostable and anti-bacterial bamboo fiber towel around the globe. It's a small cloth with a breadth of uses such as traveling, face washing, cleaning, sports and for pets.
Ellen Leaf, who grew up on the Upper West Side in New York City, became interested in bamboo's uses at a trade show. However, her interest in sustainable products stems from her mother who was fervent about the environment. Go! Towel's website fosters initiatives including biking to work, composting and general global warming awareness. Clients of the environmental business including hotels, Johnson & Johnson and the 2008 Oscar and Grammy Awards.
Go! Towel website
Go! on Facebook
Go! on Twitter
Go! on YouTube
'Go! Towel' is an Anti-Bacterial Product Made of Bamboo Fiber
1. Compostable Cloths - The trend of using compostable cloths made of materials like bamboo fiber offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the cleaning and personal care industries.
2. Anti-bacterial Products - The trend of anti-bacterial products, such as the Go! Towel made of bamboo fiber, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the healthcare and hospitality industries.
3. Sustainable Materials - The trend of using sustainable materials like bamboo fiber in product manufacturing creates disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries, including travel, sports, and pet care.
1. Cleaning - The cleaning industry can embrace the use of compostable cloths made of bamboo fiber to offer eco-friendly alternatives to traditional cleaning products.
2. Personal Care - The personal care industry can explore the use of compostable cloths made of bamboo fiber as a sustainable and hygienic option for face washing and skincare routines.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can adopt anti-bacterial products like the Go! Towel made of bamboo fiber to enhance hygiene standards and environmental sustainability in hotels and resorts.