Mented recently unveiled a sophisticated new collection of lip gloss products that's being branded as 'Gloss for Grown Ups.'
The $50 collection introduces four shades for the fall, including Mauve Over, Send Nudes, Berry Me and Baby Brown, all of which are perfect for deeper skin tones and do not feature a consistency that is too sticky, shiny or sheer, as many inexpensive lip gloss products do. All of the lip gloss products are vegan, cruelty-free and made in the United States.
Earlier this summer, Glossier unveiled a birthday cake-flavored lip balm specifically to appeal to the one's inner "lip-smacking 11-year-old." Cosmetic brands are introducing products with a sense of fun and whimsy that tap into one's desire for youthful experimentation and sophisticated results.
Mented is Now Introducing 'Gloss For Grown Ups'
1. Sophisticated Lip Gloss Collections - Brands are introducing lip gloss collections that offer sophisticated shades and textures, appealing to a more mature audience.
2. Affordable Luxury Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands are launching high-quality lip gloss products at a higher price point, targeting consumers looking for luxury without breaking the bank.
3. Clean and Cruelty-free Cosmetics - The rise of vegan, cruelty-free lip gloss products showcases a consumer demand for cleaner and more ethically produced cosmetics.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can develop innovative lip gloss collections that cater to a mature market seeking refined and high-quality products.
2. Beauty Retail - Beauty retailers can capitalize on the trend by curating a selection of sophisticated lip gloss collections that offer consumers affordable luxury options.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The rise in vegan and cruelty-free lip gloss products presents an opportunity for the sustainable manufacturing industry to provide eco-friendly alternatives and processes.