Those who seek to surround themselves with dazzling pieces that have plenty of glitter and shine will fall in love with the Sparkle glass furniture collection by designer Tokujin Yoshioka.
Well-known for his glamorously shiny designs, Yoshioka does not disappoint his fans with this new series of diamond-cut stools and side tables. Each one is etched with the facets and lines of a crystal tumbler, cascading the room with prismatic flecks of illumination as the crystalline designs refract the light. Viewed from above, a subtle twisting is visible, adding even more sparkle and shine to the glittering pieces.
Incorporating pieces from the Sparkle glass furniture collection into one's home is like using gems and jewels to decorate the living space.
The Sparkle Glass Furniture Collection is Glamorously Refractive
1. Sparkly Glass Furniture - The use of glass furniture with dazzling refractive qualities could bring a unique touch of glamour to interior design.
2. Diamond-cut Designs - Cutting furniture in the style of a crystal tumbler offers a distinctive look that is both refined and modern.
3. Prismatic Illumination - The use of prisms to refract light through furniture may add a dazzling and unexpected element to room lighting.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate the Sparkle glass furniture collection as a unique and glamorous touch for clients seeking a sparkling and modern aesthetic.
2. Furniture Design - Furniture designers could experiment with creating diamond-cut designs using glass or other materials, offering a new take on the prismatic style.
3. Lighting Design - Lighting designers could explore incorporating prisms and other refracting elements into their designs for a creative and eye-catching effect.