Designer Paul Scarfe conceived this glass cone-shaped speaker he named "Aura".
The cone shape is believed to be a sound enhancer and an effective way for sound to travel and project itself.
"By using molded glass to focus and precisely deliver the high frequencies(treble), and the standard bottom shooting bass arrangement, he(Paul Scarfe) has married a clean all-in-one silhouette with audio precision," Yanko Design says of Aura.
This speaker looks a bit like a blender to me. But then again, I can be such a philistine sometimes.
Aura by Paul Scarfe
1. Glass Cone Speakers - The trend of using glass cone-shaped speakers for enhanced sound projection.
2. Sound Enhancement - The trend of incorporating unique shapes, like cones, to enhance sound quality and precision.
3. All-in-one Silhouette - The trend of combining sleek design with high-quality audio performance in a single speaker.
1. Audio Equipment - The audio equipment industry can explore the potential of glass cone-shaped speakers for innovative sound delivery.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry can utilize glass cone speakers as functional and stylish decorative pieces.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of all-in-one silhouette speakers with superior audio precision.