Très Bien works in collaboration with Gitman Bros on a joint collection of vibrant shirts that are designed for the warmer seasons. The classic tops are American-made and the capsule features three different designs in total. The capsule highlights a tie-dye design throughout and includes one long sleeve button-down shirt complete with a hood and two short sleeve button-down shirts.
The short sleeve tops are designed two colorways of either red and blue or pink and yellow. The silhouette resembles a bowling top spotlighting the collar to add some elements of camp to the structure. The long sleeve shirt is complete in black and tan hues to turn to a more earthy direction. Notably, each shirt is unique to its own due to the tie-dye process.
Très Bien and Gitman Bros Work Together on a Capsule of Summer Tees
1. Tie-dye Clothing - Companies can benefit from incorporating tie-dye techniques into their clothing designs for a unique and eye-catching appeal.
2. Collaborative Collections - Businesses can gain new perspectives and expand their customer base by working with other brands to create joint collections.
3. Camp Aesthetic - There is an opportunity to tap into the nostalgia of camp culture by incorporating camp-inspired elements into clothing designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can leverage tie-dye clothing and collaborative collections to create unique and on-trend pieces for their customers.
2. Retail - Retailers can incorporate tie-dye clothing into their inventory to attract customers who are looking for unique pieces for their wardrobes.
3. Textile - The textile industry can explore tie-dye techniques and camp-inspired designs to create new fabrics and patterns that can be used in various applications.