Gisele Bundchen in DT Magazine October 2010 fronts an edgy collection of studded biker gear. The Brazilian mommy and model shows off her smoking body in this spread entitled 'The Wildest.'
Bundchen rocks leather and an interesting cape in this spread, in addition to a layer of dirt on her skin. Gisele Bundchen in DT Magazine October 2010 easily makes biker-chic officially the hottest look this year.
Implications - In order for designers, photographers and magazines to appeal to a wide range of people that expand beyond the sheep-like masses, photoshoots that straddle the line between conventional and unseen are necessary. Risk-taking photography and styles that are unique and adventurous appeal to a public that is eager to see something fresh and different in a world where uniformity and predictability are dominating forces.
Gisele Bundchen in DT Magazine October 2010 is 'The Wildest'
1. Biker-chic Fashion - Designers can explore new materials, textures and styles to create edgy biker wear for fashion-conscious millennials.
2. Unconventional Photography - Photographers can experiment with bold and adventurous styles, such as incorporating dirt and grime into their shoots, to appeal to audiences wanting fresh and unpredictable content.
3. Non-conformist Attitude - Consumers can embrace a rebellious spirit and a desire to stand out from the crowd by adopting biker-inspired fashion and embracing unique photography styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and retailers can leverage the rising popularity of biker-inspired fashion to attract millennials looking for edgy and non-conventional clothing options.
2. Photography - Photography studios and photographers can create unique and adventurous styles to stand out and appeal to audiences craving fresh and unconventional content.
3. Magazine Publishing - Magazines can experiment with different photography styles and unconventional fashion trends to attract readership and gain a competitive edge in a saturated market.