The Gigi Lamp Collection, from Montreal-based Studio d'Armes in partnership with Verre d'Onge, has a curvaceous, sensual look that fits into contemporary settings. The lamps are reminiscent of scaled-down Van de Graaff generators and bring a refined ambiance with their warm tones. They are offered in two sizes, Gigi Table, which is the table version, and Gigi Grande, which is the floor version.
The Gigi Lamp Collection features two-way lighting with a dimmer switch that controls the temperature of the lamp from 2,200K to 3,000K. The minimalist design utilizes the blown glass to naturally spread the lamp's light throughout the body. The glass construction makes every lamp slightly unique in shape, maintaining an exclusive, individualized feel. The LED lights ensure that the lamps do not overheat while in use. The Gigi Lamp Collection ships worldwide.
Image Credit: Studio d'Armes
The Gigi Lamp Collection Has a Contemporary, Scientific Appearance
1. Minimalist Lighting - The minimalist design of the Gigi Lamp Collection presents opportunities for developing sleeker, less complicated lighting products.
2. Customizable Lighting - The Gigi Lamp Collection's two-way lighting and dimmer switch point towards a growing interest in customizable lighting options.
3. Blown Glass Lighting - The use of blown glass in the Gigi Lamp Collection's construction suggests potential for incorporating artisanal practices into modern lighting products.
1. Home Decor - The minimalist aesthetic and warm tones of the Gigi Lamp Collection make it a promising addition to the home decor industry.
2. Lighting and Fixtures - The Gigi Lamp Collection exemplifies innovative lighting fixtures, suggesting future potential for disrupting the lighting industry.
3. Artisanal Glassware - The use of blown glass in the Gigi Lamp Collection points towards a potential for artisanal glassware and lighting industries to intersect and develop unique lighting products.