Olive Garden is already known for its massive portion sizes, but now the chain is taking things to the next level with its new Giant Chicken Parmigiana. Measuring nearly a foot in length, this supersized Italian dish will leave you with plenty of leftovers for the next day.
Starting April 1, Olive Garden will debut its new Giant Chicken Parmigiana. The oversized dish consists of an 11.5-inch-long slab of crispy chicken, doused in marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. If that weren't enough, the whole thing is served with a side of fettuccine alfredo—not to mention the chain's unlimited breadsticks, and homemade soup or salad as well.
If chicken parm isn't your thing, the chain is also debuting two other oversized dishes. The first is a massive 12-ounce meatball served over spaghetti, and the second is the Alfredo-sauce cover Giant Four-Cheese Stuffed Shells.
Image Credit: Olive Garden.
Olive Garden's New Giant Chicken Parmigiana is 11.5-Inches Long
1. Supersized Italian Dishes - Create larger-than-life versions of traditional Italian dishes to attract customers seeking unique dining experiences.
2. Oversized Comfort Food - Offer oversized comfort food options that provide both indulgence and value for money.
3. Innovative Menu Items - Introduce innovative menu items that push the boundaries of portion sizes and challenge customers' expectations.
1. Restaurant and Food Service - Restaurants and food service providers can tap into the trend for supersized dishes to differentiate themselves in the market.
2. Hospitality and Catering - Hotels and catering companies have an opportunity to offer oversized comfort food for events and gatherings.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the production of innovative and oversized food products to cater to changing consumer preferences.