The editorial by Gianluca Santoro for Vogue.it is effortlessly glamorous. It follows three gypsy-like models, Codie Young, Skye Stracke and Emily Jean Bester, as they roam the countryside. The stunning scenery contextualizes the long skirts, carefree tresses and billowing layers. Lending the outfits a romantic tone, the editorial encourages women to embrace their bohemian sides in a luxurious way.
Stylist Bex Sheers works her magic on the editorial by Gianluca Santoro for Vogue.it. Almost literally, it appears. The fashion is quite mystical, as though the models really were the gypsies they portray. The frank stares and somber mood add to the mystery of the photoshoot.
The looks in the editorial by Gianluca Santoro for Vogue.it were perfected by hairstylist Richard Kavanagh and makeup artist Natasha Severino.
The Editorial by Gianluca Santoro for Vogue.it is Mysterious
1. Bohemian Luxury Fashion - There is an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to explore bohemian-inspired clothing lines that embrace carefree tresses, billowing layers and long skirts while still maintaining a luxurious feel.
2. Mystical Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for fashion photographers to embrace mystical themes, ethnically and culturally diverse inspirations, while exploring the juxtaposition of somber and carefree moods.
3. Romantic Scenery Contextualization - There is an opportunity for fashion brands and photographers to take inspiration from the countryside and use natural settings to create stunning scenery that contextualizes bohemian-inspired fashion, adding a romantic and dreamy tone to the imagery.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can explore bohemian inspired clothing lines that embrace bohemian fashion for their customers looking to mix and match luxury with carefree bohemian styles.
2. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can embrace mystical themes and ethnically and culturally diverse inspirations, while exploring the juxtaposition of somber and carefree moods to bring unexplored fashion themes to the forefront.
3. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism brands can leverage exotic, culturally diverse landscapes to create photo and fashion opportunities that showcase their landscapes using carefully curated fashion aesthetics to evoke a romantic and dreamy tone to their imagery.