This 'Gentleman's Rule' Pachanelly Canon video mixes two very different genres into a brilliantly entertaining mash-up.
Using two quite recognizable tunes, Nelly's 'Ride Wit Me' and Pachelbel's 'Canon in D,' this mock wedding video features some incredible creativity. Complete with some hilarious clips and an incredibly charismatic musical group, the video is nearly as entertaining as the song itself. 'Gentleman's Rule,' the singers in the video, are an acapella group based in Chicago that is bound to gain some attention for this particular ditty. Well-shot and with acoustics that do the band justice, this is a highly polished clip which really highlights the abilities of those involved. Sure to go viral given the nuptial theme of the content, this is a well-timed release.
Unexpected and playful, this is a remix of epic proportions.
The Gentleman's Rule 'Pachanelly Canon' Cover is Unexpected
1. Nuptial Mashups - The trend for creative, personalized and fun music mashups for weddings is growing.
2. Acapella Videos - Acapella groups are publishing creative and polished music videos that showcase their abilities and entertain viewers.
3. Viral Entertainment Clips - Well-shot, creative, and perfectly times short videos are receiving lots of attention online, allowing businesses to reach audiences in new ways that drive brand recognition and loyalty.
1. Event Planning - Creative wedding planners can benefit from adding unique music content that offers a personalized and fun touch to big events.
2. Music - Acapella groups, music artists, and studios can use viral entertainment clips as a proving ground to showcase their creativity, skills, and engage audiences globally through social platforms.
3. Video Production - Event videographers and production studios that can deliver high-quality video and sound can help their clients stand out with unique content that is designed to go viral on social networks.