Do you want better sex, increased fertility and the greatest chance of a long-lasting relationship? These are the most convincing arguments on a new site called GenePartner.com. The website offers to find you the perfect partner using a sample of your DNA.
They claim that chemistry that can make a relationship more exciting is also dependent on genetic compatibility. Prof. Dr. Wedekind discovered how important this is by getting female volunteers to sniff the smelly t-shirts which had been worn by different men, for three days!
So now, not only can you whittle down your list of potential partners by interests, attitudes and looks through the regular dating sites, you can then send them over to GenePartner.com to make sure the sexual chemistry is right before even meeting them.
Here are some more things you can do based on DNA:
1. Genetic Compatibility - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing dating platforms that match individuals based on their genetic compatibility to enhance relationship quality.
2. Dna-based Matchmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating services that utilize DNA samples to find the perfect partner, increasing the chances of a long-lasting relationship.
3. Chemical Attraction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring ways to leverage chemical analysis and attraction to enhance sexual chemistry in relationships.
1. Online Dating - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating DNA-based matchmaking algorithms into existing online dating platforms to improve compatibility outcomes.
2. Genetic Testing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing genetic testing services specifically catered towards matchmaking and relationship enhancement.
3. Personalized Medicine - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Diversifying personalized medicine approaches to include genetic analysis for relationship compatibility and sexual chemistry.