Fashion imprint COMME Des GARÇONS SHIRT works in collaboration with ASICS on a new footwear series that highlights the GEL-LYTE V for the season. The duo joins forces and delivers a pack of shoes that stem from a monochromatic theme first and foremost.
There are three sneakers in total -- two of which are designed in a solid hue and one which is adorned with leopard prints. All three shoes share the black and white palette that makes up the entire silhouette through and through. The retro design was originally launched back in 1993 and has become a staple silhouette for ASICS since. This time, the sneakers are set to join Dover Street Market online for $299 USD.
Image Credit: END.
COMME Des GARÇONS SHIRT and ASICS Drop a GEL-LYTE V Set
1. Monochromatic Lifestyle - Opportunity to create products that highlight monochromatic themes in other lifestyle categories such as home decor or technology accessories.
2. Retro Design Revival - Potential to collaborate with established brands to revive and modernize classic designs from the past.
3. Patterned Minimalism - Possibility to experiment with subtle patterns on minimalistic designs in other fashion categories such as accessories or clothing.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore collaborations to revive and modernize classic designs to appeal to new and existing consumers.
2. Footwear - Footwear industry can experiment with subtle patterns on minimalist designs to create unique and eye-catching products.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce industry can leverage exclusive drops through collaborative partnerships to drive online sales.