These gorgeous photos are from a Vogue Japan editorial and features Gatsby style fashion. This editorial is entitled 'Watch Me Get Festive' and features two stunning models rocking Gatsby-style hair, jewelry and attire.
Photographer Antonin Guidicci is behind this exquisite series. All of the hairstyles seen here are bob-cuts styled into waves, which definitely falls under the category or Gatsby style. Some of these shots incorporate feathered headpieces and each shot is full of gaudy jewelry. These charming feminine captures are enough to make you want to run out and see the movie again.
Some of the apparel modeled in this editorial is causal, while other outfits include sparkling evening gowns or sheer dresses. This fashion-forward editorial was clearly Gatsby-inspired.
This Vogue Japan Editorial Features Gatsby Style Fashion
1. Gatsby Style Fashion - Opportunity for designer brands to create modern interpretations of Gatsby fashion with a contemporary twist.
2. Bob-cut Hairstyles - Opportunity for hair salons and stylists to offer bob-cut hairstyles with Gatsby-inspired waves as a trendy option.
3. Feathered Headpieces - Opportunity for accessory designers to create feathered headpieces that capture the glamour and elegance of Gatsby style fashion.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore Gatsby style fashion as a theme for their collections, capturing the timeless elegance of the era.
2. Hair Salons - Hair salons can offer Gatsby-inspired bob-cut hairstyles with waves as a popular option for clients seeking a vintage yet trendy look.
3. Accessory Design - Accessory designers can create feathered headpieces that add a touch of glamour and sophistication to any outfit, catering to the Gatsby style fashion trend.