The Gatorlyte rapid rehydration drink is a new addition to the existing Gatorade beverage lineup from PepsiCo that targets avid athletes to help them keep going when thirst hits during a workout. The drinks come in three flavor options including Orange, Cherry Lime and Strawberry Kiwi, which are each made with 12-grams of sugar and have 50-calories per serving. The secret to the drink's ability to rehydrate the consumer is in its optimized electrolyte blend that will help at any point in the workout experience.
The Gatorlyte rapid rehydration drink is being launched at convenience stores nationwide, which is reported to be a strategic move that will make it as accessible as possible to athletes on their way to or from a workout.
Image Credit: Gatorade
Gatorlyte Comes in Three Flavors with Just 50-Calories Each
1. Rapid Rehydration - Opportunities for developing new and innovative rapid rehydration drinks that can cater to athletes' different flavor preferences and health concerns.
2. Optimized Electrolyte Blend - Innovations in creating better and more effective optimized electrolyte blends that will enhance rehydration and energy replenishment in athletes.
3. Convenience Store Products - Opportunities for developing new and exciting convenience store products and partnerships with brands that cater to the fitness and health market segment.
1. Sports and Fitness - Opportunities for innovation in creating more effective and efficient rehydration products and electrolyte blends that cater to athletes' specific needs.
2. Beverage and Energy Drinks - Opportunities for partnerships and collaborations between major beverage brands and fitness brands to create new and compelling products for the fitness and health market segment.
3. Convenience Stores - Opportunities for marketing and strategic partnerships between convenience stores and health and fitness brands to offer accessible and healthy products for their consumers.