Fitb.ee is a gamified fitness platform that was developed for children and teenagers, between the ages of four to 19. The gamified fitness platform was co-founded by Avinash Rajapet and Prathima Joppolu, and the app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The app provides a gamified experience in order to keep users motivated, where users can earn points, badges, level up, and compare their performance with others. Routines are planed using two different methods, for users under 12 only general information is used to create programs that address the fitness needs of children. Users over the age of 13 will be able to work toward specific fitness goals, including strength training, endurance training, or stress relief.
The app also informs users about nutrition, and where parents can receive notifications related to their children's hydration.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Fitb.ee is a Gamified Fitness Platform That Motivates Children
1. Children-focused Fitness Apps - Developing gamified fitness apps specifically designed for children and teenagers is a trend that is gaining popularity due to the increased need for health and wellness programs for kids.
2. Gamification in Fitness - The use of gamification in fitness has now gained momentum and has become an effective way of keeping users motivated to exercise, providing disruptive innovation opportunities for the fitness industry.
3. Personalized Fitness Programs for Children - Creating personalized fitness programs for children will enable businesses to address the specific needs of children and their parents, addressing a growing trend towards personalized health and wellness.
1. Fitness - Incorporating gamification and personalized programs into the fitness industry specifically catered to children is an industry that is ripe for disruption and innovation.
2. Technology - As the fitness industry grows, there is an increased need for developing innovative technology that offers unique experiences to keep users motivated and catered to specific needs.
3. Education - Developing educational tools for parents to understand the health and wellness needs of their children presents an opportunity for the education industry to contribute to the growth of the children-focused fitness app market.