A great deal of Game of Thrones fashion has been unveiled over the years and John Varvatos created an extravagant collection of Game of Thrones clothing for men to help fans continue to enjoy the series to the fullest—even though the show is coming to a close after this season.
Some of the most affordable pieces of the Game of Thrones x John Varvatos apparel include collectible t-shirts for fans that feature the sigils of different houses. Beyond this, there's also a luxury Winterfell leather jacket that retails for $2,698, as well as a Casterly Rock hemp jacket and a dragonstone linen jacket that also come in at over $1,000 each. True to the style of the show, some of the garments are hand-burnished and distressed with details like lace-up sleeves and metal eyelets.
John Varvatos Created a Collection of Game of Thrones Clothing for Men
1. Game of Thrones Fashion - Creating collections of clothing and accessories inspired by the popular television show Game of Thrones.
2. High-end Menswear - Designing luxury menswear items with unique and extravagant features.
3. Collectible Apparel - Producing exclusive and limited-edition clothing pieces for fans of a particular series or franchise.
1. Fashion Retail - Opportunity to collaborate with popular TV shows or movies to create exclusive apparel collections for fans.
2. Luxury Goods - Creating high-end and expensive menswear items that cater to a luxury consumer market.
3. Collectibles Market - Capitalizing on the demand for collectible items, such as limited-edition apparel, among passionate fans of a particular series or franchise.