On one of the first days of Spring in Switzerland, Samsung sought to show off the Galaxy S5 waterproof features with a pretty spontaneous campaign.
Since the weather was beautiful and the water was warm on this particular afternoon, lots of people were gathered by Lake Zurich. Those who were sitting nearest to the docks were surprised by a scuba diver who held out a ringing phone to them, which delivered a challenge to strip down to your skivvies, jump into the lake and snap a selfie, which has got to be appealing to anyone with a sense of fun and adventure.
Those who were brave enough to take on the challenge were rewarded with a water-resistant Samsung Galaxy S5 of their own, plus a pretty great story to tell.
Spontaneous #Underwaterselfies Show the Galaxy S5 Waterproof Features
1. Waterproof Selfie Campaigns - Marketers can leverage underwater photography to demonstrate the durability of products and encourage user-generated content.
2. Spontaneous Promotions - Brands can create engaging and memorable experiences by surprising customers with unexpected challenges and rewards.
3. Adventure-inspired Social Media Challenges - Businesses can tap into the appeal of exciting experiences and social media sharing by creating campaigns that encourage users to step outside of their comfort zones.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Smartphone manufacturers can explore unique ways to showcase the features and durability of their products in order to attract adventurous and fun-seeking customers.
2. Tourism and Travel - Travel companies can create interactive and exciting experiences that showcase the beauty of natural surroundings in order to attract thrill-seekers and adventure enthusiasts.
3. Social Media Marketing - Marketing agencies can leverage social media platforms to create engaging, visually-driven campaigns that encourage users to interact with and share brand content.