The Maison Margiela Future high-top is one of the most iconic styles from the high-fashion brand, but the latest design from the brand for the Spring/Summer 2017 season sees it get destroyed.
The Maison Margiela Future sneaker has been mangled and shredded for the latest iteration that looks as though it were attacked viciously with a box cutter. Exposed padding, ragged leather and tears are just a few of the brutal accents placed on the high-fashion sneakers in order to make them look more like they're ready for the garbage than the catwalk.
The Maison Margiela Future high-top sneakers have been finished with staples that are placed in such a way to make them look like they are the only thing keeping the shoe together.
The Maison Margiela Future High-Top was Destroyed for Spring/Summer 2017
1. Destroyed Sneakers - Designers are intentionally damaging sneakers for avant-garde fashion statements.
2. Deconstructed Fashion - Disruptive fashion brands are embracing the trend of showcasing exposed construction elements in their designs.
3. Alternative Materials - Sneaker brands are experimenting with materials traditionally used for industrial purposes to create unique designs.
1. Fashion - High-end fashion designers and alternative fashion brands are capitalizing on the trend of deconstructing and destroying conventional clothes and accessories.
2. Footwear - Sneaker brands are experimenting with non-traditional materials and design elements to create unique, avant-garde designs.
3. Industrial Materials - Industrial material manufacturers are exploring alternative markets, such as fashion, to showcase unconventional and innovative usage of their products in mainstream designs.