Though featuring information rarely considered on a day-to-day basis, this funeral infographic by Insurance Quotes discusses the cost of dying in a very literal way.
Detailing the costs of funerals, cremation and the like, this chart features some dark content, but looks at the information in a helpful manner. Urging readers to take action in order to lower the costs of an unexpected death, this graph provides steps to take to avoid a financial mess on top of tragedy. The chart itself features a multitude of statistics, from the changing prices of burial plots to the ways in which the costs of death break down across various industries.
Though speaking to an issue that often goes ignored, this enlightening chart may prevent many from financial peril after the loss of a loved one.
This Funeral Infographic by Insurance Quotes Details the Cost of Dying
1. Cost of Dying - There is a growing trend in discussing and understanding the financial implications of death.
2. Funeral Industry - The funeral industry is experiencing a shift towards transparency and cost-saving measures.
3. Infographics for Education - Infographics are increasingly being used as educational tools to provide practical information on complex topics.
1. Insurance - The insurance industry has an opportunity to develop innovative products and services that help individuals plan for the cost of dying.
2. Death Care Services - The death care services industry can explore disruptive innovations that provide more affordable and customizable options for funerals and cremation.
3. Data Visualization - The data visualization industry can capitalize on the growing demand for informative and visually appealing infographics on a wide range of topics.