Public School works in collaboration with an unconventional partner, Fun City Tattoo Shop. The two New York natives join their respective talents to create a selection of streetwear goods. The exclusive range features co-branded accents in the form of hoodies and long sleeve tees in a monochromatic color palette of only black and white.
The pieces are adorned in graphics that are designed to represent a doodle-like aesthetics. It was created by the owner of the Fun City Tattoo Shop, Big Steve. There is also a rose sketch showcased on the sleeves of the shirts along with the merged logos of both brands. The back and front of every piece boast a dagger accent and a large apple motif as well. The hoodie features a flying eagle and a roaring tiger with stars decorating "PS" lettering.
Public School Taps Fun City Tattoo Shop For a Limited Collection
1. Streetwear-tattoo Collaboration - A rising trend of incorporating tattoo art into streetwear is providing opportunities for collaborations between the two industries.
2. Monochromatic Apparel - Monochromatic color palettes and minimalistic designs are gaining popularity in the streetwear industry, allowing for opportunities to create exclusive collections.
3. Graphic Doodle Art - Graphic doodle aesthetics are a popular choice for streetwear designs, offering opportunities for customization and creativity.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel manufacturers can explore opportunities to incorporate tattoo art into streetwear collections to create unique and exclusive designs.
2. Tattoo and Artistry - Tattoo artists and shops can offer collaborations with streetwear brands to expand their customer base and reach a wider audience through apparel.
3. Graphic Design and Printing - Graphic design and printing companies can provide services for streetwear brands to create custom designs and graphics for their collections.