With more and more smart home innovations becoming commercially available living like the Jetsons is increasingly becoming a reality -- something this fully automated home proves. Based in California, Brain of Things creates apartment buildings that are specifically built for Internet of Things appliances and devices.
The fully automated homes have IoT systems built in, such as smart curtains and kettles that learn the sleeping (and waking) patterns of residents and presence-sensing lighting. The apartments are outfitted with at least 20 sensors that can automate most elements of daily life that can do everything from notify residents when their mail arrives to dispensing pet food.
The startup sees "robot homes" as the future of living spaces.
Brain of Things Creates Fully Automated Home Systems Like the Jetsons
1. Iot-integrated Homes - The trend of creating fully automated apartments that incorporate IoT appliances and devices to automate daily life.
2. Smart Home Innovations - The trend of incorporating IoT devices to create more smart home innovations commercially available.
3. Robot Homes - Increasingly sophisticated home automation has spurred the trend of a fully automated and futuristic living experience.
1. Real Estate - The real estate industry could be disrupted with the need for construction of IoT-integrated apartments.
2. Iot Devices - The IoT device industry will see further development and growth to accommodate the increasing demand for IoT-integrated homes.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry may be disrupted by IoT-integrated apartments that automate daily life requiring various kinds of consumer devices.