Do you remember how much you enjoyed trips to the playground as a child? Well, the Fugle Swing by Christina Fesmire is a encourages continued use by adults.
The New York industrial design graduate created this sustainable suspended maple seat with inspiration from Scandinavian design and the utilitarian influence of the Bauhaus movement. The sinuous curve of the laminated wood makes Fugle Swing by Christina Fesmire more ergonomic, inviting the lighthearted types of any age to a pinch of breezy freedom.
The Fugle Swing by Christina Fesmire Rereads the Recrational Form
1. Ergonomic Sustainability - The Fugle Swing uses sustainable materials and ergonomic design to provide a new take on playground swing sets.
2. Recreational Repurposing - The Fugle Swing offers adult playground enjoyment by reimagining childhood swing sets with a more sophisticated aesthetic and design.
3. Scandinavian-inspired Design - The Fugle Swing's Scandinavian-inspired design offers an opportunity for similar design in furniture and interiors.
1. Outdoor Playground Equipment - Fugle Swing's unique design and sustainable materials offer disruptive innovation opportunities in outdoor playground equipment.
2. Furniture - The ergonomic and aesthetic design of Fugle Swing can inspire new design ideas for furniture.
3. Interior Design - Scandinavian-inspired design of Fugle Swing offers an opportunity for similar design in interiors and home decor.