This unique and eye-catching cutaway version of the Jaguar F-Type Coupe will be presented at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York later this month. The installation, which consists of a partially spliced-open red Jaguar F-Type, is the result of a collaboration between Wallpaper* magazine and venerable British sports car manufacturer Jaguar.
The unique installation allows viewers the rare opportunity of seeing the vehicle's exterior appearance and internal components at the same time. The Jaguar F-Type Coupe's lightweight build and aluminum structure will be evident, as will the array of high-performance technology that it incorporates.
The cutaway Jaguar F-Type is one of many 'Wallpaper* Handmade with Jaguar' installations, which include a number of pieces from leading designers, artists and manufacturers.
Photo Credits: designboom, snarkitecture
This Cutaway Jaguar F-Type Coupe Exposes the Vehicle's Innards
1. Cutaway Sports Cars - A trend of creating cutaway versions of sports cars to showcase their interior components and design.
2. Collaborative Installations - A trend of collaborations between magazines and manufacturers to create unique installations that blend art and design with products.
3. Visible Technology - A trend of showcasing the advanced technology and performance features of products through transparent or cutaway designs.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the potential of creating cutaway versions of their vehicles as marketing and educational tools.
2. Design - The design industry can capitalize on collaboration opportunities with manufacturers to create installations that showcase products in innovative ways.
3. Art - The art industry can benefit from collaborations with manufacturers to create visually captivating installations that blur the lines between art and design.