French fries and chicken tenders are about to collide in a delicious new way with the launch of Checkers & Rally’s new Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders.
Fast food sister brands Checkers & Rally’s recently began testing new Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders at select locations in the brand's home market of Tampa, Florida. Just as the name suggests, the dish consists of all-white meat, crispy chicken tenders that have been coated in Checkers & Rally’s Famous Seasoned French Fry batter. This gives the tenders a signature zesty taste that the brand's fries are famous for.
Available exclusively at select locations in the Tampa area, the new Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders can be enjoyed a la carte with your choice of dipping sauce.
Image Credit: Checkers & Rally’s
Checkers & Rally’s are Testing New Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders
1. Fry-seasoning Synergy - The fusion of French fry seasoning and chicken tenders presents opportunities to experiment with other fry-seasoned meat dishes and attract new customers.
2. Specialty Limited-time Offerings - Limited-time specialty menu offerings could pique customer interest and increase sales for fast food chains looking to innovate their menu and stand out from competitors.
3. Flavor Innovation - Innovating with bold flavors and new combinations may be an effective way for fast food chains to add excitement to their menu offerings and attract new customers.
1. Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) - Fast-food chains looking to innovate and attract new customers can experiment with limited-time specialty menu items and bold flavor combinations.
2. Poultry Production - Poultry producers could explore new seasoning and coating options to create unique chicken products that appeal to fast-food chains and consumers.
3. Snack Foods - Snack food manufacturers can leverage the growing trend of fusion cuisine and develop snack products that combine different flavors and textures, such as chicken tenders coated with French fry seasoning.