Cereal and coffee are about to come together in a new way with the release of International Delight's Fruity Pebbles coffee creamer.
This year will be the 50th anniversary of Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles cereal, and International Delight wants to celebrate the milestone. To mark the occasion, International Delight is releasing a new Fruity Pebbles coffee creamer and a Cocoa Pebbles coffee creamer. Naturally, each of the new creamers is meant to taste just like the cereal it's inspired by. In other words, you can expect a lot of sugary sweet flavor.
The only catch is that the new International Delight Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles coffee creamers are not expected to hit store shelves until early 2021, so keep your eyes peeled.
Image Credit: International Delight
International Delight is Releasing Fruity Pebbles Coffee Creamer
1. Cereal-flavored Creamers - The release of Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles coffee creamers opens up opportunities for other cereal-flavored creamers in the market.
2. Anniversary Celebrations - The 50th anniversary of Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles cereal presents opportunities for other brands to collaborate and release special edition products.
3. Sweet Flavor Innovation - The sugary sweet flavor of Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles creamers encourages experimentation with unique and unconventional flavor profiles in other food and beverage products.
1. Food and Beverage - The Fruity Pebbles and Cocoa Pebbles coffee creamers cater to the growing demand for innovative and indulgent flavor experiences in the food and beverage industry.
2. Dairy and Alternative Dairy - The release of cereal-flavored creamers presents an opportunity for dairy and alternative dairy companies to explore unique and nostalgic flavor offerings in their products.
3. Collaboration and Licensing - The collaboration between International Delight and Fruity Pebbles/Cocoa Pebbles showcases the potential for collaboration and licensing partnerships between food and beverage companies and well-known brands.