The animated Frozen movie has quickly become a Disney classic all over the world and spawned on several fan adaptations and tributes. YouTuber Bobby Burns recently created the 'If Frozen Was a Horror Movie' YouTube video clip that turns the cult children's film into a spooky horror film.
The 'If Frozen Was a Horror Movie' YouTube clip is a clever fan tribute to the Frozen movie. Burns takes many of the iconic Frozen movie clips and changes the colors, music and context to make the Frozen film seem like it's a horror film rather than an animated kid's movie. The colors featured in this YouTube clip are darker with more blacks and grays, the music has an eerie tone to it and the infamous "Do you want to build a snowman" line is spoken as if it's a horrifying threat.
YouTuber Bobby Burns Turns the Frozen Movie into a Horror Film
1. Fan-made Horror Adaptations - There is an opportunity for creators to innovate by creating horror adaptations of popular media.
2. Dark Reimaginings - There is an opportunity for creators to innovate by creating darker versions of beloved media.
3. Genre Mash-ups - There is an opportunity for creators to innovate by combining unlikely genres for unique storytelling.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could capitalize on fan-made horror adaptations and darker reimaginings by creating content for niche audiences.
2. Digital Media - The digital media industry could innovate by creating platforms and spaces for creators to showcase their fan-made adaptations and reimaginings.
3. Marketing - The marketing industry could capitalize on the trend of genre mash-ups by incorporating them into advertising campaigns for products or services.