Bridge is a practical and durable front pocket wallet targeted for men who are tired of using their backsides to safeguard all valuables. It is not unusual to see men keeping their wallets in their back pockets and placing the most frequently used items on their front ones for easy access.
The creators of the Bridge wallet recognized the inefficiency in this method and came up with a solution. They explain Bridge as "more than a minimalist wallet, [but rather] an aluminum, RFID-blocking card holder and money clip solution with integrated expandable track."
This front pocket wallet also addresses health issues that are caused by bad posture from sitting on one's wallet all day. This singular solid design is one that will sure soon be making a lot of noise.
Bridge Keeps Your Valuables at the Front and Eliminates Back Pain
1. Front Pocket Wallets - The trend of front pocket wallets is disrupting traditional back pocket storage and addressing health issues caused by sitting on wallets.
2. Minimalist Wallets - The trend of minimalist wallets like the Bridge wallet offers a practical and durable alternative to bulky traditional wallets.
3. Rfid-blocking Technology - The trend of RFID-blocking technology in wallets like Bridge is disrupting traditional methods of safeguarding valuables and protecting against identity theft.
1. Wallet Manufacturing - The wallet manufacturing industry can take advantage of the trend of front pocket wallets by developing new designs and materials that cater to this growing market.
2. Fashion and Accessories - The fashion and accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of minimalist wallets by incorporating them into their product offerings and designs.
3. Identity Protection Services - The identity protection services industry can leverage the trend of RFID-blocking technology in wallets to develop innovative solutions that protect against identity theft and fraud.