Knix launches a new FreshFix Air Face Mask developed with the brand's background of eight years experience in experiencing with reusable technical fabrics and its reaction to liquids. The FreshFix Air mask is sustainably conscious and ultra-effective as well. It is made in Canada and passed the ASTM level 3 testing, which is the highest level in North America.
The design is made from three technical layers that come together to block any dust, liquid, or aerosol particles from passing through. The internal layer is crafted from microfiber for a comfortable fit, the second later is made with barrier function, and the outer layer ensures water repellent capabilities. The reusable design can be sanitized and reused up to 50 times. Sanitization can be performed by boiling in water, UV sterilization light, high heat in washing machines, or steaming in the microwave. There are six colors and design patterns to choose from in terms of the stylistic element.
Image Credit: Knix
Knix Launches the FreshFix Air Face Mask Made with Three Layers
1. Sustainable Fabric Face Masks - Opportunity for businesses to explore creating eco-friendly face masks with technical fabrics.
2. Reusable Face Masks - Opportunity for businesses to develop face masks that can be sanitized and reused multiple times.
3. Layered Face Masks - Opportunity for businesses to innovate with multi-layered face masks for enhanced protection.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate technical fabrics to create stylish and effective face masks.
2. Medical Supplies - Medical supply companies can explore creating face masks that meet the highest testing standards for enhanced protection.
3. Home and Appliance - Home and appliance companies can create innovative sanitization solutions to reuse face masks and extend their lifespan.