After the successful launch of its new Fresh Melts in select markets back in April, Subway has officially rolled out the menu nationwide.
Subway's new Fresh Melts menu can now be found at participating locations and feature tasty options like the new Steak & Cheese Melt, Ham & Cheese Melt, and Tuna Melt. Each sandwich is made with a triple portion of cheese and is grilled to perfection instead of toasted like a regular sub. Of all the new Fresh Melts, the Tuna Melt is one of the most exciting. This gooey sandwich consists of 100% real wild-caught tuna, mixed with mayo, fresh onion, and melted provolone cheese, all served on your choice of grilled bread.
Subway fans even have the option to make any Footlong a Fresh Melt sandwich for just $1
Image Credit: Subway
Sunway's New Fresh Melts Tuna Melt Comes with a Triple Portion of Cheese
1. Triple Portion Cheese Trend - Opportunity for cheese and dairy industries to explore new cheese portioning and serving alternatives.
2. Toasted Vs Grilled Sandwiches Trend - Opportunity for food technology companies to develop innovative methods for toasting and grilling sandwiches and to determine the impact taste and texture have on the consumer experience.
3. Customizable Sandwiches Trend - Opportunity for restaurants to explore personalized and customizable sandwich options for their menus to attract a wider customer base.
1. Cheese Industry - Cheese industry can develop new cheese products based on consumer demand for triple portion cheese sandwiches and toppings.
2. Food Technology Industry - Food tech companies can explore innovative methods to toast and grill sandwiches while maintaining the desired texture and taste preferences.
3. Restaurant Industry - Restaurant chains can take advantage of the customizable sandwich trend and strive to offer sandwich customization options on their menus for increased customer satisfaction.