The Nividiskin French cosmetics packaging is focused on conveying a sense of geography and prestige to help identify the quality nature of the product within. Consisting of masks, moisturizers and various balms, the Nividiskin cosmetics lineup is focused on simplicity when it comes to skincare regimes.
The Nividiskin branding was designed by Alice Lucas of France and features a subdued color aesthetic of dark hues against a white backdrop to create a sense of high-end quality.
The Nividiskin French cosmetics have a rather minimalistic design when it comes to packaging in order to make them as straight-forward and simple as possible. This speaks to a larger movement in the cosmetics packaging industry that has seen brands adopt minimalism to create prestige and intrigue around the products.
The Nividiskin French Cosmetics Branding Focuses on Geography
1. Geographic Branding - Exploring the use of geography to convey luxury and quality in branding and packaging.
2. Minimalistic Packaging - The rise of minimalistic packaging design in the cosmetics industry to create a sense of luxury and sophistication.
3. Simplicity in Skincare Regimes - A trend towards simplified skincare routines and products that are easy to use and understand.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunities for high-end cosmetics brands to stand out through unique and thoughtful packaging designs.
2. Graphic Design - Growing demand for creative and visually appealing branding and packaging design in the cosmetics industry.
3. Consumer Goods - Creating disruptive packaging designs that stand out on the shelves and grab the attention of consumers.