The Freitag Hind shopper is part of a line of bags inspired by contemporary journalists. The hand-texted bag was named after Canadian women's lib writer Ella Cora Hind. The Swiss manufacturer's newest line is cut from vintage truck tarpaulins patterned to resemble snakeskin. The textured scale exterior channels a sleek and classic feel. The Freitag Hind shopper is one of 22 styles available in the Reference collection.
Implications - In today's eco-conscious society, consumers often find themselves sacrificing their personal style in order to maintain a green lifestyle. Businesses that provide consumers with products that are both stylish and environmentally friendly will benefit tremendously.
The Scaly Freitag Hind Shopper Recycles Old Truck Tarps
1. Eco-chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to create eco-conscious products with stylish design that appeal to consumers.
2. Upcycling - Opportunity for companies to create products that repurpose discarded materials and turn them into stylish goods.
3. Sustainable Luxury - Opportunity for brands to create high-end products that are both sustainable and luxurious.
1. Fashion - With eco-consciousness on the rise, the fashion industry can incorporate recycled materials to create stylish products that appeal to consumers.
2. Retail - Retail companies can start offering products made from sustainable materials to provide environmentally friendly options to their customers.
3. Consumer Goods - Companies in consumer goods can incorporate sustainable and reusable materials to appeal to eco-conscious consumers.