As vaccine rollouts sweep several nations, the popular Romanian tourist destination, Dracula's castle, is offering free COVID-19 vaccines to visiting guests. The health initiative serves to both reinvigorate local tourism and contribute to the movement toward herd immunity. Tourists will be able to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine, specifically the Pfizer-BioNTech, between Friday and Sunday during normal operating hours all through the month of May.
The historic site, locally known as Bran Castle, will host an approved vaccination center and feature spooky pandemic-inspired decorations during the initiative. Along with the free COVID-19 vaccine, tourists will receive a vaccine "diploma" as well as free entry into the castle's medieval torture exhibit. Dracula's castle turns getting the vaccine into a fun-filled adventure that appeals to both tourists and locals. Entry fare is required to receive the vaccine.
Image Credit: Luxury Launches
Dracula's Castle in Romania Offers Free COVID-19 Vaccines
1. Tourist Destination Vaccination - As COVID-19 vaccine rollouts gain momentum, tourist destinations are leveraging vaccination as a way to reinvigorate local tourism and contribute to the movement toward herd immunity.
2. Novel Venue Vaccination - The use of unique or unexpected venues such as a historic castle to host approved vaccination centers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the delivery of vaccines.
3. Vaccine Diplomas & Incentives - Offering unique incentives such as vaccine diplomas or free entry into attractions alongside vaccination can encourage vaccine uptake and create a positive association with the vaccination process.
1. Tourism - Tourist destinations, such as Dracula's Castle in Romania, can leverage vaccination as a way to boost local tourism and revenue.
2. Healthcare - Partnering with unique venues to host approved vaccination centers presents an opportunity to increase vaccine accessibility and streamline delivery in the healthcare industry.
3. Entertainment - Integrating vaccine incentives such as free entry to attractions creates profitable synergies between the entertainment industry and the healthcare industry.