I'm not sure what kind of childhood you want your kids to have, but I don't think that these Franken Toys will provide the best-case scenario. Instead, they are definitely for the young-at-heart adult with a twisted sense of humor.
Created by Rachel Peters, these Franken Toys reference all childhood references from McDonalds to Care Bears and Barbie. These were once discarded playthings that have been rescued and given new life, just like Frankenstein's monster creation.
Rachel Peters' Franken Toys Aren't for Your Average Kid
1. Upcycled Toys - There is an opportunity for businesses to create and market upcycled toys that give discarded playthings a new life.
2. Adult Collectibles - The market for adult-oriented collectible toys with a twisted sense of humor is growing, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Nostalgic Remakes - Reviving childhood references through nostalgic remakes of toys offers a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the market.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Companies involved in toy manufacturing can explore the creation of upcycled toys or adult collectibles to tap into new market segments.
2. Collectibles Market - The collectibles market can expand its offerings by incorporating adult-oriented toys with a twisted sense of humor, attracting a unique customer base.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers have the opportunity to reimagine and create nostalgic remakes of childhood toys, catering to the demand for sentimental and vintage-inspired products.