The Francisco Casals Pre Fall 2012 collection, entitled 'Rêve des Caraïbes,' is a pleasant mix of European and Caribbean influences with a nod to the past. The collection boasts luxurious fabrics and textiles in a whimsical color palette of pastels, nudes and bright accent shades, furnishing consumers' gratification to their senses.
Puerto Rican-born designer, Francisco Casals, indulged in the French socialistic experience of vacationing in the Caribbean. The designs included in the Pre Fall 2012 collection Rêve des Caraïbes are fun, lush and effortless. Casals decided to showcase the designs by way of a 60s-inspired shoot that simply screams luxury. Luscious, high-piled locks serve as the perfect accent to this light and playful line of sensory pleasures.
Additional sources: YouTube
The Francisco Casals Pre-Fall 2012 Collection is a Blast from the Past
1. Caribbean-european Fusion - Opportunity to explore new styles inspired by the mix of two cultures
2. 60s-inspired Shoots - Opportunity to revive vintage photography styles and incorporate them into modern fashion campaigns
3. Luxurious Textiles in Whimsical Colors - Opportunity to experiment with unique fabric choices and combine them with playful color palettes
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore new cultural influences and incorporate them into their designs
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to incorporate vintage photography styles into modern fashion shoots
3. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to explore new fabric options and color combinations to cater to fashion brands seeking unique choices