For 2018, a new FPAR Spring/Summer collection was released, which is full of graphic streetwear.
Included in the collection are hoodies, t-shirts, lightweight jackets, long-sleeve crewnecks, tote bags, hats, and even towels. All of the apparel features the brand's name and motifs, with most pieces simply including "FORTY PERCENT AGAINST RIGHTS" in large bright green or white lettering. The name of the brand is a reference to the idea that if an artwork is modified by 40% or more from the original, then the rights to the artwork no longer exist, and can therefore be used as one pleases.
The entire FPAR Spring/Summer 2018 collection is currently available from the brand's online store.
Image Credit: FPAR
The FPAR Spring/Summer Collection Boasts Bold Graphics
1. Graphic Streetwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create customizable streetwear designs using augmented reality technology.
2. Artist Rights - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop a blockchain-based platform that enables artists to track and protect their digital artwork.
3. Brand Name Motifs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Use AI-generated algorithms to create unique and personalized brand name motifs for streetwear.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate sustainable materials and production processes into the fashion industry to reduce environmental impact.
2. E-commerce - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Implement virtual reality shopping experiences to enhance the online purchasing process.
3. Art & Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop AI-powered tools that assist artists in creating digital artworks, expanding the possibilities of artistic expression.