The Maldives is no stranger to luxury resorts, but the Four Seasons Maldives at Kuda Huraa takes the idea of luxury spaces even further with its new overwater suites. The three new suites offer up stunning beach views while also blending in-house comforts and all the amenities associated with the hotel. The new suites include the Three-Bedroom Water Suite, Two-Bedroom Water Suite and the Family Water Villa, all of which feature a private pool that overlooks the ocean.
The new Four Seasons Maldives suites all feature an open-plan space and are meant to reflect the comforts of home in an exotic and luxury space. According to Randy Shimabuku, GM at Four Seasons Resort in Maldives, Kuda Huraa, "Guests are really enjoying being in an open-plan space, as opposed to spread across multiple separate rooms." Shimabuku has also stated that some guests are using the poolside decks to host intimate wedding events and milestone celebrations.
The Four Seasons Maldives Recently Opened Three Luxury Tropical Suites
1. Luxury Oceanside Suites - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing and building eco-friendly luxury ocean suites with sustainable materials and energy-efficient features.
2. Open-plan Concept - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating open-plan spaces in luxury resorts to offer guests a more spacious and flexible environment.
3. Hosted Events on Poolside Decks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing customizable and multipurpose poolside decks for hosting special events at luxury resorts.
1. Luxury Resort - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating advanced technology and personalized experiences into luxury resort offerings to enhance guest satisfaction.
2. Eco-friendly Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovating sustainable and environmentally-friendly building techniques for luxury resorts in oceanside locations.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative event planning services and facilities tailored for hosting weddings and milestone celebrations at luxury resorts.