The Four Point Puzzles Earth, Moon & Mars set is a collection of puzzles from the Hamilton, Canada-based brand that will provide avid puzzlers with a planetary way to enhance their hobby. The puzzle set comes with the namesake celestial bodies in it, which are each 1,000 pieces and achieved using imagery courtest of NASA. Each of the jigsaw puzzles measure more than two-feet in diameter and will provide a challenge to even the most experienced puzzle enthusiast.
The Four Point Puzzles Earth, Moon & Mars set is priced at $70 and puts a focus on a spherical aesthetic that is quite different from the squarish or rectangular options on the market. The puzzles vary in difficulty according to the publisher from a 3.5 out of 5 to a 4.5 out of 5.
The Four Point Puzzles Earth, Moon & Mars Set is Challenging
1. Planetary Puzzle Collections - The rise of planetary-themed puzzles and games as a new hobby and entertainment trend.
2. Spherical Puzzle Design - Increasing innovation in the design and production of spherical puzzles, leading to new opportunities for puzzle enthusiasts and designers.
3. Collaborative Space Exploration - The trend of using space exploration and imagery from NASA to create collaborative puzzle collections and increase public engagement in the space industry.
1. Puzzle Manufacturing - Puzzle manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards planetary-themed puzzles and the innovation of spherical puzzle design to diversify their product lines.
2. Entertainment and Gaming - The increase in popularity of planetary-themed puzzles and games offers new opportunities for growth and expansion in the entertainment and gaming industry.
3. Space and Science Education - The creation of planetary puzzle collections using imagery from NASA could enhance public engagement and interest in space and science education, creating opportunities for growth in the education industry.