The Four Corners dog bed sits atop a brushed stainless base and is available in twelve color options of 100% polyester woven Crypton. Contrasting cylindrical bolsters can be arranged to suit a sleeping canine or to please the human in charge. The bed can also be custom made from a customer’s own fabric. With so many choices, the Four Corners dog bed is sure to fit any home décor.
The bed pad uses memory foam to help reduce pressure points and conform to the dog’s unique form. This is especially nice for older animals. The 20” x 20” size will accommodate most pets, though it might be a bit small for large dogs.
At just under $400, it’s a substantial piece of pet furniture for those who want to improve on the old blanket in the corner.
'Four Corners' Dog Bed Features Memory Foam Mattress for Comfort
1. Personalized Pet Furniture - Offering custom-made beds and a wide range of color options, there is an opportunity for personalized pet furniture to cater to individual customer preferences.
2. Memory Foam Pet Accessories - With the use of memory foam in pet accessories, there is potential for innovative products that provide comfort and support for pets, especially older animals.
3. Luxury Pet Furniture - The Four Corners dog bed demonstrates the growing market for high-end pet furniture, indicating an opportunity to create luxurious and stylish options for pet owners.
1. Pet Furniture - The demand for pet furniture is expanding, creating an opportunity for manufacturers and retailers to offer innovative and customizable products to meet different customer needs.
2. Home Decor - As pet furniture merges with home decor, there is a chance for companies to create designs that seamlessly integrate with various interior styles while providing functionality for pets.
3. Pet Accessories - The use of memory foam in pet accessories suggests a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the pet accessory industry for companies that can develop unique and comfortable products for pets.