Minnesota-based food retailer Coborn Inc. has announced the launch of a new line of meat entrees called Four Brothers Barbecue. The new brand consists of a range of premium meat products including chicken, brisket, ribs, and smoked pulled pork, all of which will be sold exclusively at Coborn, Cash Wise, and Marketplace Foods stores.
The new line gets its name from the company's founding brothers: Dan, Bob, Ron, and Bill, who have been leading the brand's recent expansion throughout the United States. All of the packaged meat options will be offered either cold or hot, as well as packaged or fresh.
“This exciting, new assortment of fresh smoked meats and sides will provide our guests with delicious and crave-able meal options,” said Marti Sunderlin, VP of fresh merchandising.
Image Credit: Coborn
Coborn Announces the Launch of New Meat Brand, Four Brothers Barbecue
1. Premium Meat Products - The launch of Four Brothers Barbecue introduces a trend towards premium and high-quality meat products.
2. Exclusive In-store Brands - Four Brothers Barbecue is exclusively sold at Coborn, Cash Wise, and Marketplace Foods stores, creating a trend towards exclusive in-store brands for retail businesses.
3. Smoked Meat Offerings - The Four Brothers Barbecue line offers a range of smoked meat options, indicating a trend towards more smoked meat offerings in the food industry.
1. Retail - Exclusive in-store brands such as Four Brothers Barbecue provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for the retail industry to increase customer loyalty and brand recognition.
2. Food - The trend towards premium and high-quality meat products like Four Brothers Barbecue provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food industry to differentiate their products and attract health-conscious and quality-seeking consumers.
3. Packaging - The inclusion of both cold and hot, as well as packaged or fresh options for Four Brothers Barbecue products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry to develop new and innovative ways to preserve and package perishable food items.