Imagine opening up a magazine to appreciate a fashion spread or study the numbers of an analytical chart to find that the information is all covered by rubbish.
That is the witty technique that this creative anti-littering campaign by Fost Plus employs. The ads come with the copy, “Litter belongs in the trash bin, and nowhere else.”
Litter ruins the beauty of the real world we live in, just as it does to the information and beauty of these magazines.
Fost Plus is a governmental organization occupied with recycling waste in Belgium.
Fost Plus Anti-Litter Campaign Puts Trash in Your Mag
1. Anti-litter Marketing - Opportunity for companies to create memorable and engaging anti-litter campaigns to increase awareness and behavioral change.
2. Sustainable Waste Management - The need for companies and governments to improve waste management methods and infrastructure to reduce littering and increase recycling rates.
3. Creative Advertising Techniques - Exploring the use of unconventional and witty advertising tactics to grab consumer attention and promote societal change.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create impactful anti-litter marketing campaigns for their clients.
2. Environmental Services - The need for companies specializing in sustainable waste management to provide innovative solutions to reduce littering and increase recycling rates.
3. Government - Opportunity for governments to create and fund anti-litter initiatives and improve legislation to mitigate littering and promote sustainable waste management practices.