Gamers played a huge part in the design of the newest concept Honda, the Forza Civic Si. The Japanese automaker let fans of the game "Forza Motorsport 5" submit original entries into a design contest and then vote on which one was best. A total of 170 cars were entered in the contest and 17,000 fans voted this fiery red coupe to the top.
Tiffany Labedz of Phoenix designed the winning ride, which is based off of the Honda Civic Si. The company was mum with regard to any performance modifications, although you would expect this design to get a boost under the hood in addition to its exterior modifications. The Forza Civic Si, along with many others, will be downloadable in an upcoming car pack set to be released for the Xbox One's "Forza Motorsport 5."
The Honda Forza Civic Si Was Designed for Virtual Racers
1. Gamer-inspired Car Designs - Car manufacturers can involve gamers in the design process through contests to crowdsource design ideas and create more innovative and personalized car models.
2. Virtual Reality Car Designs - By using virtual reality technology, car manufacturers can simulate driving experiences for potential customers to test out car designs and receive valuable feedback before production begins.
3. Collaborative Marketing - Car manufacturers can collaborate with popular video games to create unique marketing campaigns that appeal to gamers and car enthusiasts alike, resulting in increased brand awareness and engagement.
1. Automotive - Automotive companies can use crowdsourcing and virtual reality technology to create more personalized and innovative car designs for the market, giving them a competitive edge.
2. Gaming - Gaming companies can partner with car manufacturers to create gaming experiences or contests that promote new car models and engage both gamers and car enthusiasts alike.
3. Marketing - Marketing companies can leverage the growing trend of collaborative marketing to help car manufacturers reach wider and younger audiences, resulting in increased sales and brand loyalty.