As unconventionally shaped as they may be, these Footballers Knees Vases make excellent vessels for bodacious bouquets. Available from Alex Garnett, these corporeal containers look abstract and organic when appreciated separately, but form the perfect side-by-side duo the moment the pair of leg joints are displayed together.
The set is made as smooth earthenware sculptures coated in a soft white glaze. The artist's hands have molded the clay to create the suggestion of kneecaps, thigh quadriceps and shin bones as the items are severed fragments of the fleshy originals. The two urns are perhaps best fit to adorn a minimalistic room with a contemporary flair, allowing the Footballers Knees Vases to be appreciated for their functionality as well as pieces of anatomical art.
Footballers Knees Vases Make Human Body Parts Handsome Flower Pots
1. Unconventional Vessels - Exploring the use of unconventional shapes and forms for containers, creating unique and eye-catching designs.
2. Anatomical Art - Blurring the lines between functionality and artistic expression by incorporating human body parts into home decor.
3. Minimalistic Design - Emphasizing simplicity, clean lines, and a contemporary aesthetic in home decor and accessories.
1. Ceramics - Innovating within the ceramics industry by pushing boundaries and experimenting with new shapes and forms for functional and decorative pieces.
2. Home Decor - Integrating unique and unconventional pieces into the home decor market, catering to a niche consumer base looking for distinct and artistic items.
3. Art and Sculpture - Exploring the intersection of art, sculpture, and everyday objects, creating unconventional and thought-provoking pieces that challenge traditional notions of beauty.