The D-Torso System 3D pig cardboard packaging keeps a ham safely protected and presents it as only a maple glazed should be – as itself. Designed by the innovative creatives at the Japan based Aki Co., this paper piggy will likely never hit the shelves of Whole Foods any time soon, but it would surely make for an extraordinary way to give the gift of pork. Once a meal is prepared using the packaged protein, the three-dimensional hog can be used as a centerpiece for the dinner table.
The D-Torso Packaging System also uses precise laser-cut pieces of cardboard to construct a paperboard penguin with a hidden inner cavity sized perfectly for a bottle of bubbly. By adding a big red ribbon around his neck, this would definitely be the most handsome wine packaging ever.
D-Torso's Cardboard Box Houses a Ham Within a Pig
1. 3D Packaging - Innovative cardboard 3D packaging for food products can create a unique and eye-catching product presentation.
2. Multi-purpose Packaging - Packaging that can be repurposed as a decorative accessory or functional item after use creates added value and reduces waste.
3. Visual Packaging - Customized packaging designs that incorporate visually appealing graphics can help a product stand out on store shelves.
1. Food Packaging - The food industry has opportunities to innovate with attractive and functional 3D packaging to enhance consumer experience.
2. Wine and Beverage Packaging - Beverage companies can explore creative multi-purpose packaging options to make their products more appealing as gifts or decorative items.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Customized 3D packaging designs can be used as a marketing tool to create a unique product presentation and enhance brand recognition.