The global food crisis is a very real and frightening thing to deal with but this food app is doing something to make a difference. By simply eating at a restaurant, you could help fight hunger.
Many are privileged enough to have the income to go out and eat at restaurants but not everyone has that luxury. In fact, it's understood that many cannot afford food at all, but what can we do? We could donate cans to food banks and while that is still an amazing way to contribute there is another way. A phone app called Mogl is letting users donate money every time they dine at a participating restaurant. Restaurants have caught on and many in areas of the United States are already participating.
Places like San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego have already signed on to make a difference and it's only going to grow with time. Mogl is the food app to get if you want to fight hunger.
This Food App Donates Money to Food Banks Every Time You Eat at a Restarant
1. Food-donating Apps - Using food apps to donate money to food banks while enjoying meals at restaurants.
2. Increasing Participation - More and more restaurants in major cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego are joining the movement of donating through food apps.
3. Growing Impact - As the movement expands over time, the impact of food-donating apps like Mogl will continue to make a difference in fighting hunger.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore partnerships with food-app developers to create similar initiatives that help fight hunger.
2. Technology - Tech companies can develop innovative food apps that facilitate donations to food banks, creating a social impact related to hunger.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations working towards hunger relief can partner with food-app developers to leverage their platforms and increase donations for food banks.