'Advertising with Bells On' by Fold7 features Adland’s biggest and arguably best Creative Advertising Director. He's back, but has he still he got that magic touch?
In this tongue-in-cheek festive documentary, Fold7 spills the beans on working with the original Mad Man at their creative advertising agency… And apparently it’s really not all it’s cracked up to be.
The footage shows what he really gets up to at Fold7, gaining insights from those who work in the agency. You’ll realize just why you would (or really, really wouldn’t) want to work with him!
Fold7 says this is a cheeky 3-minute snippet of the 37-hour documentary Advertising With Bells On.
'Advertising with Bells On' by Fold7 is a Snippet of a Documentary
1. Holiday-themed Advertising Campaigns - Explore ways to create unconventional holiday-themed advertising campaigns that stand out from the norm.
2. Humorous Advertising - Consider incorporating humor into your advertising content to help it stand out and connect with your audience.
3. Documentary-style Advertising - Experiment with creating documentary-style advertising content to provide unique insights into your company's work culture.
1. Advertising - Ad agencies could take advantage of the holiday season by creating humorous, documentary-style advertising campaigns.
2. Film and Video Production - Film and video production companies could explore opportunities to produce unconventional advertising content that incorporates humor and documentary-style elements.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms present an opportunity to share unconventional holiday-themed advertising campaigns with audiences worldwide and potentially go viral.