While the fidget spinner craze has slowed down significantly, the small focus toys have identified a multi-demographic opportunity for brands that's being acknowledged with new options like the 'Tetrafidget.' Designed with a tetrahedron shape, the 'Tetrafidget' offers four sides of small buttons, switches and other accoutrements that can help to satisfy those with too much energy that find it hard to focus on work or school. The magnetic design of the toy allows it to be paired with other units for an additional level of play, while also allowing them to be stuck on fridges or any other metallic surfaces.
The 'Tetrafidget' focus toys have been designed in eight color options and have a rugged aesthetic that ensures they're ready to be used for hours each day.
The 'Tetrafidget' Enables Endless Fidgeting for Kids and Adults
1. Multi-demographic Focus Toys - Brands can develop unique focus toys that cater to multiple age groups and demographics, potentially increasing sales opportunities.
2. Magnetic Continual Play - Magnetic designs for focus toys can provide continuous play opportunities and encourage multiple purchases of the same product.
3. Tactile Challenges - Focus toys can present opportunities for designers to create tactically challenging products that promote sensory stimulation and mental engagement.
1. Toy Industry - Brands in the toy industry can expand their offerings with multi-sided focus toys that cater to both children and adults.
2. Education Industry - Educational institutions can incorporate focus toys into classrooms to encourage focus and engagement in students who may have difficulty concentrating.
3. Therapeutic Industry - Therapeutic practitioners can use focus toys to assist children and adults with ADHD, anxiety, and other conditions in improving focus and decreasing stress levels.