If you thought regular selfie sticks were a lot to handle, we might have reached peak selfie with this flying selfie drone. From the IoT Group, the ROAM-e Flying Selfie Stick has facial recognition technology.
The flying camera robot is tethered to a smartphone, so users will not require any additional advices. The ROAM-e is designed to always stay within 25 meters of the smartphone, staying in constant view of the user. The UAV can follow you in the air for up to 20 minutes and also has a fast-charging battery. This is supposed to give you the perfect 360 degree shot, including uninterrupted panoramic pictures. It also has livestreaming capabilities, broadcasting the action in real-time from wherever you are. When it's not flying, it is compact and easy to carry with dual-axis folding blades.
The ROAM-e Camera Flies Around Your Vicinity to Take the Perfect Photos
1. Facial Recognition Technology - The use of facial recognition technology in selfie drones presents an opportunity for more personalized and intuitive photography experiences.
2. Live Streaming - The integration of live streaming capabilities in selfie drones opens up possibilities for real-time sharing of aerial footage and immersive experiences.
3. Compact and Portable Design - The development of compact and easily portable selfie drones allows for convenient and on-the-go photography without sacrificing functionality.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage facial recognition technology and live streaming features of selfie drones to offer innovative products and services for capturing memorable moments.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore the market potential of compact and portable selfie drones as a new product category that combines aerial photography with smartphone integration.
3. Social Media - Selfie drones with live streaming capabilities present an opportunity for social media platforms to enhance their offerings by enabling users to share unique and immersive aerial content.