Flushin' Frenzy is a hilarious family game that explores the less favorable moments of toilet ownership. The game, aimed at young children, involves a small toilet that players must successfully plunge in order to release a poop figurine. Players are additionally awarded points for catching the poop as it launches out of the toy toilet. Each player rolls the die to see how many plunges they get to do on their turn, with the winner being the child who has collected the most tokens for various aforementioned achievements throughout the game.
Designed for two to four players aged four and up, Flushin' Frenzy is sure to bring out the silly side of both kids and their parents. Made by Mattel Games, the gross-out game follows other such silly games as 'Who Tooted,' 'Doggie Doo,' 'Pimple Pete,' and 'Gooey Louie.'
Image Credit: Mattel Games
Flushin' Frenzy is a Kids Game Inspired by Plunging a Toilet
1. Toilet-themed Family Games - Opportunity to create more toilet-themed family games that explore the less favorable moments of toilet ownership.
2. Gross-out Games - Opportunity to create more gross-out games like Flushin' Frenzy and other Mattel Games that explore taboo subjects.
3. Silly Games for Kids and Families - Opportunity to create more silly games like Flushin' Frenzy that bring out the silly side in both kids and their parents.
1. Toy Industry - Opportunity for toy companies to create toilet-themed games and continue to explore taboo subjects in order to create gross-out games that appeal to children.
2. Game Industry - Opportunity for game developers to create more silly family games like Flushin' Frenzy that are easy to learn and fun for all ages.
3. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for the entertainment industry to create more family-friendly content that explores taboo subjects like toilet humor through games and other media.