The Flowhub 'Maui' POS platform has been launched as the brand's latest point-of-sale solution that's focused on keeping cannabis dispensaries efficient.
The system maintains an open and configurable layout that will help operators to increase their profits, while also operating more efficiently and offer superior experiences for customers. The platform accommodates for the ever-changing list of regulations as well as consumer expectations and will run across a range of platforms including Mac, PC and iPad. The system will be available across the brand's existing markets and will offer an intuitive experience for operators to easily make sense of.
Founder and CEO Kyle Sherman spoke on the Flowhub 'Maui' POS platform saying, "With Maui, Flowhub gives full control back to dispensaries. We’ve taken diligent customer feedback to deliver a cutting-edge, mobile-first operating system primed for this multi-billion-dollar industry. We’re here to power the upcoming explosion of innovative retail experiences that sustain healthy cannabis businesses and keep customers returning for more.”
Image Credit: Flowhub
The Flowhub 'Maui' POS Platform is Adaptable
1. Dispensary-specific POS Systems - Trend towards dispensary-specific POS systems being adaptable for efficient operations and exceeding customer expectations for the cannabis retail industry.
2. Open and Configurable POS Layouts - Trend towards open and configurable POS layouts that can adapt to ever-changing regulations and customer needs in the cannabis retail industry.
3. Mobile-first Operating Systems - Trend towards mobile-first operating systems for cannabis dispensaries that will help power innovative retail experiences and attract repeat customers.
1. Cannabis Retail - Opportunity to disrupt the cannabis retail industry with adaptable POS systems that exceed customer expectations and comply with regulations.
2. Retail POS Software - Opportunity to disrupt the retail POS software industry with open and configurable layouts that can adapt to the unique needs of different retail industries.
3. Mobile First Operating Systems - Opportunity to disrupt the mobile-first operating systems industry with a specialized focus on the unique needs of cannabis dispensaries and other niche markets.