Describing herself as “fascinated by the magic of everyday objects,” photographer Paulette Tavormina turns her flower photography into surreal scenes that have a whimsical nature to them.
Artfully arranging clusters of brilliantly gorgeous blooms along with ceramics, fruits, fish and other organic materials, the photographer becomes an artist with her imaginative conceptions of reality. Her magical touch finds the beauty in a table overflowing with fruits and veggies, or a brass urn with fig branches protruding from it, adding little bits of wonder within the smallest details. A dragon fly here, a perfectly shaded alcove there, are the types of elements that seem to be painted rather than captured through film.
Paulette Tavormina surprises us with her marvelous flower photography.
Paulette Tavormina’s Flower Photography is Magically Painted
1. Surreal Flower Photography - This trend explores the use of flowers in photography to create magical and whimsical scenes.
2. Imaginative Still Life Photography - This trend involves using various objects, such as ceramics and fruits, to create imaginative and captivating still life compositions.
3. Whimsical Details in Photography - This trend focuses on capturing small details, like dragonflies and shaded alcoves, that add a touch of wonder to photographs.
1. Fine Art Photography - This industry can incorporate the trend of surreal flower photography to create unique and captivating artworks.
2. Commercial Photography - This industry can employ the trend of imaginative still life photography to create eye-catching advertisements or product imagery.
3. Home Decor and Design - This industry can draw inspiration from the trend of whimsical details in photography to create decor elements that add a touch of magic and wonder to living spaces.